|1 month Intro Yoga||$50**|
|1 month unlimited||$80|
|3 month unlimited||$210|
|10 class pass||$130|
|20 class pass||$220|
|1 year unlimited||$60/month***|
- HST is not included in above pricing except where noted below.
- *$10 taxes in ($8.85 + HST)
- **Get one month of unlimited yoga for only $50. New members only. Must be purchased in studio.
- ***One year can be paid in full $720+hst $813.60 or with monthly recurring credit card payments. $2 transaction fee and hst $70.06
- ****30 days written notice required for cancellation of recurring monthly membership.
- Payment – Blossoming Lotus Yoga accepts credit (Mastercard, Visa, Discover), cash, cheques, and debit cards. There is a $50 administration fee for returned cheques.
- Refunds – Memberships are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Transferability – Memberships are nontransferable.
- Expiration – Class passes have no expiration.
- Injury/Illness – Holds can only be placed on memberships for medical reasons only. Adequate documentation must be provided.
- Entry Refusal – Blossoming Lotus Yoga reserves the right to limit or refuse entry into classes under appropriate circumstances.
Class Schedule Policies
- Substitute Teachers – Blossoming Lotus Yoga reserves the right to allow teachers to find appropriate substitute teachers as needed.
- Cancellations – Class cancellations due to inclement weather or other emergencies will be put on the website calendar and/or Facebook page as early as possible. Classes may also be cancelled due to special events, or workshops. Cancellations are rare. Refunds will not be issued and memberships will not be extended due to cancellations.
In order to support your yoga practice and to respect the experience of your fellow students, we ask that you please observe the following guidelines for all classes and events:
- Punctuality – Classes begin on time. Please allow adequate time to ensure you are in the studio and on your mat by the time class begins.
- Availability – Schedule permitting, the teacher will be available 15-20 minutes before the start of class for questions, etc.
- Late arrivals – Please wait outside the studio doors until the centering and chant have ended. Come in quietly and settle quickly for the class.
- Leaving early – If you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and leave quietly before Savasana (the final relaxation pose).
- Food – Eat lightly 2-3 hours prior to your practice. Do not bring food into the yoga studio.
- Water – Use only water bottles inside the studio.
- Cell phones – Ensure your cell phone is turned off while in the studio.
- Shoes – Remove shoes and leave in the designated area as you enter.
- Fragrances – For the comfort of others, please refrain from using cologne or perfume.
- Props – Remember to pick up and neatly put away props used during class.
- First time students – Advise your teacher before class if you are new, have an active injury, medical condition, or are pregnant. Please tell us if you have any back or joint injuries, high blood pressure, or recent surgeries.